Monday, July 7, 2008

Lights and Music

I'm headed to the Redneck Riviera next week with family, and I feel like I should be preparing myself with reggae, tropicalia, and yes, even Jimmy Buffett. However, my music selections of the last few days have been dominated by "disco."

I won't get into discussions over irrelevant genre titles, but I will say that "blog house" is the worst name for a genre. Ever. Anyway, whatever you want to call it, I've been jamming to crazy electronic music every chance I get in Monroe, a town completely devoid of anything remotely "blog house."

(Unfortunately jamming to Crystal Castles on my lunch break in Summer 08 is not nearly as cool as Sasha & Digweed front row at Bonnaroo 07 on my birthday. Whatever.)

Crystal Castles- Magic Spells
Lindstrom- Another Station
Glass Candy- Rolling Down the Hills

No comments: