Tuesday, June 10, 2008

On and On and On

-Pitchfork gave Evil Urges a 4.7, thus confirming they usually miss the point. I'll provide a full review later, but I respectfully disagree with this assesment.

-Netherlands 3 Italy 0... I was unable to see the full match, but I was shocked by the result. The Oranje really played as one unit, and did well in pressing the Italians when they had the ball, and pushing forward with style and intelligence. I am very confident in the Oranje's chances in the group now, especially with Les Bleus looking like dog shit.

-Tha Carter III is out. Check this excellent write up on the album.

-As I was typing David Villa gets his hat-trick for Spain. I have my doubts about La Furia Roja being able to put together a full tournament, but they seem impressive at the moment. Anyway, look to see David Villa leaving Valencia this summer. Possibly to play in England.

No comments: